Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tiffany


I added Stickles to my flower and to her eyeshadow



Good morning Ladies!!! How's everyone doing today!!?? I just wanted to stop by and show you my FOXY lady named Tiffany from Krista Smith. I got some $$ money for my birthday in Dec and ordered me a bunch of these beautiful Sassy Stamps from funky kits. Let me tell you it was hard to choose because I WANT THEM ALL!! haha
Anyhoo, I am playing along with The sugar bowl challenge today which is sketch: Erika

I am also entering my card into Wild Orchid Challenge: Anything goes!
I stamped Tiffany on some kraft paper and colored her with my Prisma pencils I am really happy with how she came out!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!!!

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Denise,love the image.xxx

Trish Sisneros said...

i love this card one of my faves for sure!!

Cathy said...

Great card, fab colouring on the kraft, and I love purple! Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl this time.
Cathy xx

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Denise! Ooohhhh!!! I LOVE the coloring on kraft, It looks spectacular! Those purples just pop against it! What a sweet image and you've really done her justice on your fabulous card! Hugz, Cheryl

Lena Katrine said...

Great creation in beautiful colours and lovely details! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at WOC!
Hugs, Lena Katrine