Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mini Magnolias

Good morning ladies!!! Today I would like to share with you another attempt at coloring with TH distress inks! I most defiantly need more practice,  but I really like how it looks.
For this card I have used 2 Mini Magnolias that I ordered from Magnolia-Licious I ordered a bunch when they were having the 2 for 8 deal!!! I also used my Doohickey swirl die to add some interest to my background.
I actually made this card to play with 2  Challenges:
TOMIC Challenge: sketch/ yellow but I was too late posting :( haha oh well 
I can still play along with WOC anything goes,  my flowers, raffia ribbon and little pearl sprigs


I LOVE to add stickes!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I love to read any comments left for me!! Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Your colouring is amazing!!

Elise said...

Hi Denise! Well this is GORGEOUS!!!! And to color Mini Tilda's with Distress inks?!!! That is simply FAB-UUUU-LOUS!!! I would even hate to think of what mine would look like if I coloured a Mini with distress inks! hahahah!!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Dangina Martinez said...

Aww they are to adorable... Pretty colors and ribbon. I want that die.
Hugs, Dangina

Deborah Garcia said...

They came out beautiful! I love how you added the white to your images. And the stickles!!!! Of course!!!

Anne Kristine said...

Oh..my.. Such a lovely card!
Lovely image ♥
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine