Friday, January 6, 2012

Best daddy

Hello ladies!!! I just wanted to drop by and show you a card I finished for my fiance. He loves the cards I make and has been taking one to work for each holiday that has passed to put on his desk. All the cards I make are pretty girly, so I decided to make him a card for his desk that is a little less girly ha ha and to remind him that I think he is "the best daddy in the world"
Today I have used a stamp from lili of the valley that my BFF got my for Christmas! I had been wanting some Lily of the Valley stamps for a long time! and I kept saying that I don't have ANY boy images so she did a GREAT job getting me this boy set! Thank you Dana!!! :)
I will be entering my card into the Challenge #1 for Lili's little Fairy's challenge: New beginnings



Thank you so much for stopping by!!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

love it - so cute

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Denise,love the image.xxx

Linda . J said...

What gorgeous card Denise and in such beautiful colours, love all the added embellishments.
Hugs Linda

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

i LOVE THE BRIGHT COLOURS ON YOUR CARD.
bOYS CARDS ARE HARD TO MAKE AND THIS IS FANTASTIC.
tHANKS FOR PLAYING WITH lILI'S lITTLE fAIRIES.
HUGS N' SMILES
CHRIS xxx

Bev said...

Brilliant boys card hun, Thanks so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week x

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute!! Love, love, love the colors and papers you used!!! He's adorable!!! Fabulous card, and how sweet that he keeps your cards on his desk! I think that's awesome! Gorgeous work!
hugs, Sharon

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Denise! What a cutie patootie card! Cards for guys are so challenging sometimes, but you really nailed it with this one! I'm sure Dan LOVED it! Hugz, Cheryl