Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Frog Family

Good Mornin' my crafty friends!!! Today I would like to share with you my card for the Kimme Challenge: No People Allowed..  This card was fun!


I am so excited about how this came out! used grey ink for my image to make the the lines less noticeable and colored with my Copics. I cut pieces of black mesh and burned the edges to make it crinkled on the edges, I was going for a "net" look. I did not have any sort of flies or dragon fly, so I added a couple butterflies as my embellishments.


Black stickles for the black butterflies, Diamond glaze for Dad's bow tie and some pearls for mom!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


2 comments:

Sheri said...

Toad-ally ;)...adorable Denise!! Thank you for playing along with the Krafty Kimmie!!

Deborah Garcia said...

so cute! I love how the image looks using the grey ink! Those butterflies are way cool!