Thursday, February 9, 2012

Long time No Bella!

Good morning ladies!! Today I would like to play along with a Stamping Bella Challenge! And this weeks its a sketch :                                                                
          
WHEW! Its been too long since Iv played with my Bella stamps.. Today I am using Gratty'tude isn't she adorable! I love all that hair she has!!!

Here is my take on the sketch:


The sketch called for stitching so it most defiantly challenged me because I first of all don't have a sewing machine haha so faux stitching it is! my first attempt BTW!

Thank you all for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

Cheryl Valadez said...

Oooohhh!!!! FABULOUS! Her hair looks so pretty and I love the blue sky peeking out around her. AND...your stitching is spot on and a perfect detail :) Hugz, Cheryl

Marilyn said...

This card is soooo adorable Denise! I love this cutie, and you did great with the stitching!
Hugs, Marilyn

Sandra said...

Great card! You coloured her so beautifully and your choice of papers work together perfectly. I love it :)S