Thursday, February 9, 2012

Long time No Bella!

Good morning ladies!! Today I would like to play along with a Stamping Bella Challenge! And this weeks its a sketch :                                                                
          
WHEW! Its been too long since Iv played with my Bella stamps.. Today I am using Gratty'tude isn't she adorable! I love all that hair she has!!!

Here is my take on the sketch:


The sketch called for stitching so it most defiantly challenged me because I first of all don't have a sewing machine haha so faux stitching it is! my first attempt BTW!

Thank you all for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

Cheryl Valadez said...

Oooohhh!!!! FABULOUS! Her hair looks so pretty and I love the blue sky peeking out around her. AND...your stitching is spot on and a perfect detail :) Hugz, Cheryl

Marilyn said...

This card is soooo adorable Denise! I love this cutie, and you did great with the stitching!
Hugs, Marilyn

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, Wow this is stunning love your colours, amazing creation as always big hugs love Pops x x x

Sandra said...

Great card! You coloured her so beautifully and your choice of papers work together perfectly. I love it :)S