Thursday, February 2, 2012

A valentine for my card friend



Good morning!!!! I wanted to stop by this morning to show you my card I made for my Card friend Marilyn, Hi Marilyn!!! I finally got this card mailed out a couple days ago whew! I couldn't wait to share it with you guys! Its one of the cards that I'm actually super proud with how it turned out!!
I just love that her little night gown as little hearts on it! I of course added a ton of stickles to her dress, my small circle and my rosette..
Thank you so much for stopping by!! have a great day!

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Denise.xxx

Marilyn said...

I love this gorgeous card Denise! I have this perched beside my computer so I can enjoy glancing over to take a look while messing around on the computer! Thanks so much, card friend!! :)) Hugs!!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Whoa! Am I behind, or what?! Love this Sassy Valentine! She is absolutely adorable! Hugz, Cheryl