Thursday, March 22, 2012

Eggimals

Good morning ladies! I just wanted to stop by and show you something that my Hunny got me at the craft convention a couple weeks ago! Its a set of die cuts that you make into a 3D project... ( they have tons of different ones) my set is the Eggimals (EGG+ANIMALS) they all start with he basic egg and has 7 animals bodies you can use with it! you can check them out here.

Yesterday was His birthday so I knew he would love something made with the eggimal he got me. I decided to use the little frog.....isn't he cute!!! When I started I wanted the frog on the inside of the card, but then after assembling him, I wanted him sitting so I  sealed my card closed and glued him down to the front :) not bad for my first try!




Thank your stopping by!!!

4 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous...
Love the colours that you have used here and that little frog is fabulous....
A gorgeous creation...
Big hugs love Pops x x x

Marilyn said...

This is a cutie, Denise! I love frogs! Looks like you are putting those die-cuts to good use!
Hugs, marilyn

Cheryl Valadez said...

Dang! How sweet is this! I totally missed this booth at the convention. I am loving this little fellow and can't wait to see you use the other "eggimals", too ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Chelsea said...

How cute is that frog! I haven't seen anything like it. Your hubby should feel so very special to have this card. Beautiful work Denise.

Hugs