Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Time

Spring time is almost here so It's time for me to start coloring up my Images that will look good with bright spring/ summer colors!
Today I am playing along with my first Sugar bowl Challenge this week its a sketch:
Erika79Spring
here is my take on the sketch:

I used a light brown to ink up my image and colored with my Copic markers.
The grass with colored with my colored pencils and I added some micro beads around the edge of my Image for some texture. Hope you like it!!

4 comments:

Kiki said...

Awwwww, this is fantastic! One of my favourite SN images - and coloured perfectly!

Thanks so much for playing with us in The sugr Bowl.

Hugs, Kiki

Marilyn said...

Hi Denise! This image is adorable and love your coloring! Wonderful work!:))
Hugs, Marilyn

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous...

Love the colours that you have used her....

A gorgeous creation...

Big hugs love Pops x x x

Cheryl Valadez said...

This is fabulous! LOVE the image and your coloring! Those teeny weeny beads create a lovely little border :) Hugz, Cheryl